Early Childhood Teacher Workshops
Early Childhood Teacher Workshops give preschool teachers and caregivers skills and resources to build a quality, age-appropriate music program in the early childhood classroom. Participants learn how to lead effective, educational and fun musical activities that are all based on early childhood standards.
- Learn the essentials of building a quality, age-appropriate music program;
- Actively participate in music making;
- Learn how you can lead effective, educational and fun musical activities in your early childhood classroom even if you have no prior musical background;
- Develop confidence in delivering exciting quality music classes with children;
- Return to school enthused and confident thinking "I can do this myself!"
All workshops take place in the Wood Room at the Hilbert Circle Theatre and run from 9:30am to 12pm. The $50 charge for each workshop participant includes all materials, books instruments and resources presented in the session. Reservation forms are due 10 days in advance of the selected workshop date.
Upcoming Early Childhood Teacher Workshops:
Monday, March 12, 2018
For questions, please contact Megan Masterman, Education Program Manager at 317.262.5224.
Make a Gift
We can't do what we love — making music — without you.
Rent the Hilbert Circle Theatre
Host your event at the Hilbert Circle Theatre, one of Indy's most beloved historical sites on Monument Circle.