$10 Student Tickets
With $10 student tickets for most ISO performances, it’s easy and inexpensive to fit a concert by one of the nation’s greatest symphony orchestras into your budget!
I can't express how grateful I am for their student pricing option. This makes the symphony accessible to students with an appreciation for classical music, but with limited finances.
How it Works
- An individual of any age with a valid student ID is eligible for student tickets.
- There is a 1 ticket per student ID limit.
- Tickets can be purchased online or by phone, as well as, at the Box Office.
- Tickets can be purchased at anytime prior to the start of a performance.
- Tickets purchased online can be printed at home or held for pick up at Will Call.
- Tickets purchased by phone will be held for pick up at Will Call.
- A valid Student ID is required to pick tickets up from Will Call and presented to the usher when scanned.
- Seating is at the discretion of the Box Office. Student tickets are only available for the main floor and second mezzanine.
Availability of student tickets, along with seating location, is determined by the ISO and may vary between performances. For some performances (including Stella Artois Happy Hour Concerts), student tickets may be limited.
There are no student tickets for AES Indiana Yuletide Celebration, Kroger Symphony on the Prairie, or Special Events.
There is no age restriction for concerts, but we make a general recommendation for ISO concert attendees to be age 4 and up. No matter what age, everyone is required to have a ticket. The ISO offers a wide variety of concerts for many different ages. See the age recommendations below.
- DeHaan Classical Series: Ages 10+
- Printing Partners Pops Series: Ages 10+
- Coffee Classical Series: Ages 10+
- Coffee Pops Series: Ages 10+
- IPL Yuletide Celebration: Ages 4+
- Community Health Network Discovery Concerts: Daytime concerts for school groups in grades 3 – 6
- Teddy Bear Series presented by the Colts Concerts: Ages 3 – 7
Field Trips with Student Groups
Are you an educator looking for field trip opportunities? Contact Perry Accetturo, Program & Communications Manager for the Learning Community via email or at 317.231.6759 to purchase tickets for your student group of 10 or more. From elementary to graduate, all students are eligible for our $10 student tickets.