Ticket Donation Requests
As part of our mission, the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra is pleased to support fundraising events for non-profit organizations. The ISO will provide a voucher that may be redeemed for two tickets to a specific performance in our current season. As a non-profit organization, the ISO has a limited stock of tickets for donation purposes. The ticket donation process will open September 1, 2021, and will last until the stock has run out. Vouchers are distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
To request a donation, please refer to the requirements below. If not all requirements are met the request will be discarded.
- Please fill out this form and submit it to email@example.com to request a charitable voucher for your event.
- Requesting organization must be a charitable nonprofit with 501(c)3 tax exempt status from the IRS.
- Organization must be located within 90 miles of the Hilbert Circle Theatre.
- Request must be received at least 8 weeks prior to event. We cannot guarantee fulfillment for requests received less than 8 weeks prior to event.
- Only one request per season, per organization.
- Vouchers are for specific Hilbert Circle Theatre performances and the ISO will not make exceptions if the receiving organization advertises different performances.
- We are unable to donate tickets to block parties, picnics, reunions, or office parties. If you are interested in tickets for this type of event, please consider purchasing a gift certificate by calling the box office at 317.639.4300 or click here to purchase online.