Does downtown parking stress you out? Worry no more! ISO subscribers are now able to purchase downtown parking for the 2018-2019 subscription series.
WHAT ARE THE PERKS?
- No more stopping at the ATM. With your season parking pass, parking is pre-paid for your entire subscription season
- Guaranteed parking space
- No more stress!
WHAT ARE THE TERMS?
- Be sure to arrive on time! A parking spot will be guaranteed up until 20 minutes after the start of your subscription concert. Show up late, and the garage may be full. If the garage is full, you will forego your parking pass for that concert
- You can arrive up to two hours prior to the start of your concert
- If you exchange out of a concert, your reserved parking spot will be moved to your new concert
- There is not a designated area within the parking garage for ISO subscribers
- Pre-paid parking spaces are only available for your subscription concerts and cannot be used on other nights/times
- Hold onto your pass. If lost/stolen, you will be responsible for its replacement
- The pass will expire at the conclusion of your subscription season
- Available for Evening Classical and Evening Pops subscribers ONLY
WHAT ARE THE COSTS?*
EZ Parking located at 20 North Pennsylvania has raised the rate for all ISO concerts to $10. With a pre-paid parking pass, your price is locked in for your entire subscription season.
- 18 Evening Classical subscribers: $190
- 14 Evening Classical subscribers: $150
- 8 Evening Classical and Evening Pops subscribers: $90
- 7 Evening Classical Stage Terrace subscribers: $80
- 6 Evening Classical subscribers: $70
- 5 Evening Pops Stage Terrace subscribers: $60
- 4 Family subscribers: $50
Purchase a parking pass during checkout when you add an Evening Classical or Pops subscription to your cart!
*These prices include a $10 access card fee. For subscription parking renewal prices, please contact the box office at 317.639.4300.
Make a Gift
We can't do what we love — making music — without you.
Rent the Hilbert Circle Theatre
Host your event at the Hilbert Circle Theatre, one of Indy's most beloved historical sites on Monument Circle.