Groups at Symphony on the Prairie
Group Tickets & Benefits
When you purchase 30 or more tickets at one time, you are eligible for the discounted group rate along with other benefits!
|Ticket Type||Regular Concerts||Premium Concerts|
|Child Tickets (ages 2-12)||$13||$13|
Plus, enjoy the following benefits:
- Exclusive presale access to reserved tables, reserved parking, and the ISO Sunset Lounge beginning Monday, April 9.
- The ability to purchase additional tickets in any increment at the discounted group rate ($28) throughout the entirety of the 2018 Kroger Symphony on the Prairie season.
- Private, roped-off seating for you and your guests (when you have 30 or more at one time) at no additional charge. Space is limited and will be reserved on a first come, first served basis at the discretion of the ISO.
- Early entry to the grounds for up to two group representatives to do any necessary set up (when you have 30 or more at one time).
Value pack and group tickets may be used at your discretion for any of the 2017 Kroger Symphony on the Prairie concerts. Use your tickets to:
- Plan a special evening for family or friends
- Host a company party
- Entertain clients
Whatever your needs, we are here to guide you every step of the way. Planning for a group of 500+? We can accommodate you! Let us create a proposal based on your needs.
Tables seat up to 10 and may be purchased for $80 in addition to admission. Tables for premium-priced concerts are $100. Groups are able to reserve premium tables in advance of the general public, beginning April 9. Tables sell quickly, so call today your request!
Parking is free for all patrons, including buses. If you would like to upgrade to reserved parking you may do so for $35 per car. For premium-priced concerts, reserved parking will be $45 per car. Reserved parking offers a quick commute to your seat and a fast exit after the concert. Reserved parking spots may be purchased in advance, or the day of the performance you plan to attend.
Catering and Facilities Rental
While all patrons are able to bring their own food and drinks (including alcoholic beverages), catering can be arranged for groups through MBP Distinctive Caterers to make your event even more enjoyable and stress-free. For large groups requiring a private area, a variety of facilities can be rented through Conner Prairie. They will help to secure the right pavilion for your group size, and coordinate meal and beverage service (required with rental). View the MBP Distinctive Caterers menu below!
Director of Sales
*Does not include 15% handling fee.
Make a Gift
We can't do what we love — making music — without you.
Rent the Hilbert Circle Theatre
Host your event at the Hilbert Circle Theatre, one of Indy's most beloved historical sites on Monument Circle.