Plan Your Visit to Conner Prairie
Learn about the location for Kroger Symphony on the Prairie and plan your upcoming visit. Gates open at 6 p.m. for all performances.
The Day of the Show
Plan Ahead When You Book
Check the Weather, and Prepare for the Night
Concert cancellations due to weather are reported via the ISO’s weather hotline at 317-758-SOTP (7687), Facebook page and Twitter feed. “Like” the ISO on Facebook and follow @Indy_Symphony on Twitter and Instagram for up-to-date concert information. You can also download the WTHR Live Doppler 13 Radar app for live radar and weather alerts in your area.
Rain Won’t Dampen the Mood
Bring your rain gear! The ISO and its guest artists make every attempt to perform, even in rainy weather.
In the event of severe weather that might cancel a concert, the amount you paid for your ticket, table, or reserved parking will automatically be credited to your ISO account.
- How to redeem money on account:
- Visit indianapolissymphony.org and sign into your account.
- Choose the performance(s) you wish to attend, add the tickets to your “cart,” and head to the checkout.
- At the checkout, the system will apply any unused dollars remaining on your account.
- You may reach the Box Office Monday through Friday, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. by calling 317-639-4300, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kroger Symphony on the Prairie has a no refund policy on all events. If a concert is canceled, the amount you paid for your ticket, table, reserved seating, or reserved parking will be automatically returned to your ISO account and can be used toward a future summer performance or toward any table, reserved seating, reserved parking, or Huntington Bank Sunset Lounge purchase at Kroger Symphony on the Prairie. All credited funds must be used by September 4, 2022, or they will be forfeited.
Bring your own refreshments, or buy ours!
Feel free to bring your own food, drink (including alcoholic beverages), lawn chairs and blankets. Food vendors are on site and concessions are sold at all concerts, including beer and wine.
Other items to bring, as recommended from fans:
- Bring a chair or picnic blanket.
- Bring a wagon or a rolling cooler. If neither is available, the Boy Scouts have wagons to help you move things from your car pre-concert.
- Picnic-style foods are the best kind! Some suggestions are: wine, cheese, crackers, baguettes, frozen grapes, croissants, etc.
- Bring a vinyl tablecloth to place under the blanket you’re sitting on to eliminate dampness. It can also double as a cover for any unexpected rain.
- Have trash bags ready for when you’ve finished eating, and bring a flashlight in case it’s too dark to check the area where you’re sitting.