Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra Association
Let Us Entertain You: Blooming Towards A Better Future
Support the Metropolitan Youth Orchestra by attending this Festive Evening!
Sunday, April 23 at 5:30 p.m.
The Willows on Westfield
6729 Westfield Blvd.
Indianapolis, IN 46220
About the ISOA
Experience music and volunteer for the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra Association. We are passionate about music and promote music education for children and adults. We create unique fundraising projects to help support our world-class Orchestra. Any person who is eager to further the interests of the Orchestra is eligible for membership.
- Special invitations to ISOA and ISO events and trips
- Behind-the-scenes view of a world-class orchestra
- Meet musicians at Musical Mornings and Musical Evenings
- Ticket discounts to select concerts and special events
- Access to Newsletters, ISO special mailings and insider news
WHAT WE DO
The Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra Association is all about music for kids.
- We are the proud presenting sponsor of the Young People's Discovery Concerts giving youngsters a chance to see and hear a live orchestra.
- We offer the Maurer Young Musicians Contest in which talented young people compete for an opportunity to appear with the ISO
- Another project is Symphony in Color, an art contest in which children and teens create works of art while listening to classical music in the classroom
- We support the Side-by-Side concert which allows students to play alongside an orchestra member in a live concert.
- The ISOA, along with the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra, supports the Metropolitan Youth Orchestra.
BECOME A MEMBER
Call the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra Association office at 317.262.4068 or e-mail us at ISOA@IndianapolisSymphony.org.
Learn more about the ISOA by viewing this flyer!
Make a Gift
Help the ISO continue to perform over 200 concerts per year in Central Indiana. Donate now.
Rent the Hilbert Circle Theatre
Host your event at the Hilbert Circle Theatre, one of Indy's most beloved historical sites on Monument Circle.