Life is better with music, and the Symphony is better with family, friends and colleagues! A 10% discount and special accommodations are available for groups (*see minimum sizes for groups below). Groups also enjoy benefits like:
- The opportunity to reserve seats before the general public
- An easy, flexible payment plan
- A 10% deposit reserves your seats and the final payment isn't due until four weeks prior to the concert
- Only one processing fee per order
- A Concert Concierge
- We’re here to provide you with personal attention and individualized service to meet the unique needs of your group. We can advise you on the best available seating, reserve private party areas and recommend catering options. From the planning and ordering process to the day of your event, we are here to guide you every step of the way.
*Minimum Size for Groups by Series:
- Lilly Classical Series – 10+
- Printing Partners Pops Series – 10+
- Stella Artois Happy Hour – 10+
- Special Concerts/Events – 10+
- IPL Yuletide Celebration – 20+
- Kroger Symphony on the Prairie – 30+
- Season Subscriptions – 5+ packages
To start planning your event by contacting Groups@IndianapolisSymphony.org or call 317-639-4300. We look forward to welcoming you and your group to the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra!
Need information about group events at Symphony on the Prairie?
Hosting a pre or post-concert reception? Learn more about our facilities that are available to rent, as well as catering options:
Rent Our Facilities
Note: Group discount cannot be combined with other discounts or special offers. Prices subject to change.
**Kroger Symphony on the Prairie has a no refund policy on all events. If a concert is canceled, tickets can be used for a future summer performance, and any table, parking, or ISO Sunset Lounge purchases can be exchanged into a future concert.**
Make a Gift
We can't do what we love — making music — without you.
Rent the Hilbert Circle Theatre
Host your event at the Hilbert Circle Theatre, one of Indy's most beloved historical sites on Monument Circle.