Life is better with music, and the Symphony is better with family, friends and colleagues! A 10% discount and special accommodations are available for groups (*see minimum sizes for groups below). Groups also enjoy benefits like:
- The opportunity to reserve seats before the general public
- An easy, flexible payment plan
- A 10% deposit reserves your seats and the final payment isn't due until four weeks prior to the concert
- Only one processing fee per order
- A Concert Concierge
- We’re here to provide you with personal attention and individualized service to meet the unique needs of your group. We can advise you on the best available seating, reserve private party areas and recommend catering options. From the planning and ordering process to the day of your event, we are here to guide you every step of the way.
*Minimum Size for Groups by Series:
Lilly Classical Series – 16+
Printing Partners Pops Series – 16+
symFUNy Sundays Presented by Dow ArgoSciences – 10+
Stella Artois Happy Hour – 10+
Special Concerts/Events – 16+
IPL Yuletide Celebration – 20+
Marsh Symphony on the Prairie – 30+
Season Subscriptions – 5+ packages
To start planning your unforgettable group event today, call Margaret Henney at 317.231.6788, or email mhenney@IndianapolisSymphony.org. We look forward to welcoming you and your group to the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra!
Need information about group events at Marsh Symphony on the Prairie?
Hosting a pre or post-concert reception? Learn more about our facilities that are available to rent, as well as catering options:
Note: Group discount cannot be combined with other discounts or special offers.
Make a Gift
Help the ISO continue to perform over 200 concerts per year in Central Indiana. Donate now.
Rent the Hilbert Circle Theatre
Host your event at the Hilbert Circle Theatre, one of Indy's most beloved historical sites on Monument Circle.