Corporate and Foundation Partners
Corporate sponsorships and Foundation grants support the ISO’s general operations and our many programmatic and educational initiatives. Corporate and Foundation partners can greatly enhance their company’s or organization’s community visibility and brand through a partnership with the ISO.
To become a Corporate Partner call Tanya Sovinski at 317.262.1880.
For more information on Foundation and Government grants call Meg Williams at 317.229.7079.
Prospective Corporate Partners:
- Receive unique promotional and entertainment benefits.
- Identify your business with a constituency that can support your economic interests.
- Introduce your customers, business associates, and employees to the ISO through the availability of discounted tickets and volunteer opportunities.
- Encore Partnership
Be a partner in presenting live symphonic music at the highest artistic level.
- Associate Sponsorships
Associate sponsorships begin at $3,500. The following are opportunities for your company to be an Associate Sponsor of ISO concerts and education programs:
- Lilly Classical Series
- Printing Partners Pops Series
- Marsh Symphony on the Prairie
- SymFUNy Sundays presented by Dow AgroSciences
- Coffee Classical Series
- The Stratford Coffee Pops Series
- IPL Yuletide Celebration
- The Sallie Mae Fund Young People’s Discovery Concerts
- Stella Artois Happy Hour at the Symphony
- Metropolitan Youth Orchestra
In addition to the Associate Sponsor benefits, Title Sponsors receive:
- Marquee Banner on Monument Circle the week before each sponsored concert weekend
- Company logo in all related advertising materials
- Company welcome message in the Symphony’s Program Book
In addition to Title and Associate Sponsorships, the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra has an extensive giving program with benefits available for gifts of $500 and above.
Make a Gift
Help the ISO continue to perform over 200 concerts per year in Central Indiana. Donate now.
Rent the Hilbert Circle Theatre
Host your event at the Hilbert Circle Theatre, one of Indy's most beloved historical sites on Monument Circle.