Ticket Donation Requests
As part of our mission, the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra is pleased to support fundraising events for non-profit organizations. The ISO will provide a voucher that may be redeemed for two tickets to a specific performance in our current season. As a non-profit organization, the ISO has a limited stock of tickets for donation purposes. The ticket donation process will open September 1 and will last until the stock has run out. Vouchers are distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
To request a donation, please refer to the requirements below. If not all requirements are met the request will be discarded.
1. Requesting organization must be a charitable nonprofit with 501(c)3 tax exempt status from the IRS.
2. Organization must be located within 90 miles of the Hilbert Circle Theatre.
3. Request must be received at least 8 weeks prior to event. We cannot guarantee fulfillment for requests received less than 8 weeks prior to event.
4. Only one request per season, per organization.
5. Vouchers are for specific Hilbert Circle Theatre performances and the ISO will not make exceptions if the receiving organization advertises different performances.
6. We are unable to donate tickets to block parties, picnics, reunions, or office parties. If you are interested in tickets for this type of event, please consider purchasing a gift certificate by calling the box office at 317.639.4300.
Mailed requests are no longer accepted.
Make a Gift
We can't do what we love — making music — without you.
Rent the Hilbert Circle Theatre
Host your event at the Hilbert Circle Theatre, one of Indy's most beloved historical sites on Monument Circle.