Health and Safety Updates - May 2020
In alignment with state regulations to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra will suspend performances and public events through September 17.
In this challenging time, our artistic leaders share messages of hope and well wishes with our extended ISO family.
|Music Director Krzysztof Urbański||Principal Pops Conductor Jack Everly
Frequently asked questions
Which concerts are affected by the cancellation?
The Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra has made the difficult decision to cancel performances through September 17, 2020. This latest cancellation affects the last three Hilbert Circle Theatre concerts of the 2019-20 Lilly Classical Series and Printing Partners Pops Series, the full Kroger Symphony on the Prairie season, the Fifth Third Bank Lunch Break Series, and all other special performances.
WHAT CAN I DO IF I ALREADY HAVE TICKETS?
Several options are available for patrons who have already purchased tickets to performances at the Hilbert Circle Theatre:
- Exchange your tickets for a gift certificate to be used for any ISO ticket purchase in the next 5 years. Click here to fill out our online gift certificate form.
- Donate your tickets – which are tax deductible for your ticket value. Your generous support is appreciated, as it allows the ISO to continue fulfilling our mission during challenging times. Click here to fill out our online ticket donation form.
If you have purchased a Value Pack for the 2020 Kroger Symphony on the Prairie season, you have several options available, including:
- Ticket donation: Please consider a tax-deductible donation of the value of your ISO tickets. Your generous support is appreciated, as it allows the ISO to continue fulfilling our mission during these challenging times.
- Value Pack Voucher Exchange: Symphony on the Prairie Value Pack holders may exchange their current Value Pack for 10 ticket vouchers to the 2021 40th season of Symphony on the Prairie performances.
- Value Pack Gift Certificate: Symphony on the Prairie Value Pack holders may exchange their current Value Pack for a gift certificate, which is good through August 2021. This gift certificate can be applied to any ISO performances throughout the season.
Please click below to submit your Value Pack Exchange request.
Value Pack Exchange Form
Ticket exchanges can be made through August 21, 2020. For assistance, please contact the ISO Box Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly and knowledgeable patron liaisons will assist you in processing the transaction of your choice.
Are other events cancelled?
The ISO’s public events outside of the Hilbert Circle Theatre, including the ISOA Spring Jubilee, Metropolitan Youth Orchestra rehearsals, and Teddy Bear Series performances, have all been suspended or postponed.
Will concerts and events be cancelled beyond September 17?
The ISO will continue to monitor updates and recommendations from state, local, and federal leaders to determine if additional action is needed. This page will be updated regularly with the latest information on upcoming concerts and other important details related to in and the latest information on our health and safety protocol.
how can i support the iso during this difficult time?
The ISO greatly appreciates your patience and understanding as we navigate this challenging and unexpected situation. Your generous support is vital in helping our Orchestra fulfill its mission, and is especially appreciated during challenging moments such as this one. We hope you will consider making a donation below if you are able.
Make a Gift
We can't do what we love — making music — without you.
Rent the Hilbert Circle Theatre
Host your event at the Hilbert Circle Theatre, one of Indy's most beloved historical sites on Monument Circle.