ISO Sponsors Make It Happen!
Enhance your company’s community visibility through a partnership with the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra.
- Receive unique promotional and entertainment benefits.
- Identify your business with a constituency that can support your economic interests.
- Introduce your customers, business associates, and employees to the ISO through the availability of discounted tickets and volunteer opportunities.
Be a partner in presenting live symphonic music at the highest artistic level.
Associate sponsorships begin at $3,500. The following are opportunities for your company to be an Associate Sponsor of ISO concerts and education programs:
- Lilly Classical Series
- Printing Partners Pops Series
- Marsh Symphony on the Prairie
- SymFUNy Sundays presented by Dow AgroSciences
- KeyBank Coffee Classical Series
- Coffee Pops Series
- Duke Energy Yuletide Celebration
- The Sallie Mae Fund Young People’s Discovery Concerts
- Stella Artois Happy Hour at the Symphony
- Metropolitan Youth Orchestra
In addition to the Associate Sponsor benefits, Title Sponsors receive:
- Marquee Banner on Monument Circle the week before each sponsored concert weekend
- Company logo in all related advertising materials
- Company welcome message in the Symphony’s Program Book
addition to Title and Associate Sponsorships, the Indianapolis Symphony
Orchestra has an extensive giving program with benefits available for
gifts of $500 and above.
To become a Corporate Partner call Tanya Sovinski at 317.262.1880